Sunday, July 22, 2012

An Interview with author RaShelle Workman




Welcome to Meet The Author.  Today we are fortunate to have with us RaShelle Workman, author of Aligned: an Immortal Essence Short Story, Exiled, Sleeping Roses, and the Blood and Snow series.  RaShelle is also a lover of books, baking, and toffee-making, and considers herself to be an Honorary nerd with attitude.

RaShelle has graciously agreed to give us a little insight into her life and her books, but before we get started, I would like to wish RaShelle a very Happy Birthday.  After you blow out your candles, we would like to know:

When did you start writing?

I began seriously writing in the fall of 2003. I finished the first draft of my first novel in early 2004.

What projects have been published?

I have six books published. Sleeping Roses, a romantic suspense. Aligned: An Immortal Essence Short Story, and Exiled. Both of those are young adult sci-fi romance. And then recently my Blood and Snow series – Blood and Snow #1, Revenant in Training #2, & The Vampire Christopher #3 - a young adult fractured fairytale based on Snow White.

Tell us about Sleeping Roses.

The summary is: Her marriage may be dangerous, but leaving could be deadly.

What are you reading at the moment?

I’m reading several different books. The one that keeps popping back into my mind is a young adult series called Peachville High Demons by Sarra Cannon.


To find out more about RaShelle and where to purchase her books, go to:

RaShelle’s website

http://www.rashelleworkman.com.

To purchase RaShelle’s books, visit her Amazon author page

 http://www.amazon.com/RaShelle-Workman/e/B006HUU6SS/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1342894099&sr=8-2-ent .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by RaShelle. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Ann! Thank you for having me on your blog today. My birthday has been lots of fun. =)

    ReplyDelete