Thursday, September 6, 2012

Book Review - Into The Flames by Wendy Steele

Book Review
K-Trina Meador
 
 
Into The Flames by Wendy Steele
4.0 out of 5 stars
An easy read giving you a glimpse of this talented author
Wendy Steele has penned four stories demonstrating her proficiency, talent and vivid imagination. The stories are short and a quick read. Each one has delivers its own message in her unique style.

If I were to rate, in order, how I liked the stories it would be (1) Baptism Of Fire (2) Mirror Mirror (3) For the Love of a Beautiful Woman and (4) Hand in Glove.

Baptism of Fire I liked because of the story of personal tragedy...and having to face the consequences.

Mirror Mirror I liked due to the story being told about two friends.

For the Love of a Beautiful Woman was about pushing limits; what would you do or not do for love? Do you have limits? Really?

And Hand in Glove... well, it was too violent for me to enjoy.

I rated this book 4 stars only due to the story "Hand in Glove". If you are asking yourself if this book is worth reading then the answer is a simple and clear: Yes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment