Saturday, October 6, 2012

Book Review - The Unhidden Reflections of the Heart by Bathsheba Dailey

K-Trina Meador 7:40pm Oct 5
Review of Bathsheba Dailey's The Unhidden Reflections of the Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars

Poetry that Grips Your Heart, October 5, 2012

Bathsheba Dailey sent me her book for free for an honest and objective review; It is truly a treasure to behold.

Bathsheba Dailey, in her book the Un-Hidden Reflections of My Heart, which is her second book published, is a poetry of non-equivalent beauty of prose reaching deep inside the heart and soul and expressed eloquently with pen and paper.

Although all of the poems are well thought and beautifully put together the following poems were my favorite: Un-Hidden Reflections of My Heart, Blessed, Arms of Comfort, Hearts Afire, Juke Box, One and Only Me, Forgiven, Hidden Misery, and Finally to See

Remembering Long Ago Days, A Left Alone Child, Childhood Dreams gave me chills up and down me as I absorbed the words tragically penned.

Not only did I enjoy Tick Tock, Writer's Block, it had me laughing because I understood exactly what she penned!

Sample of her poetry:
An un-hidden reflection of
what once was stares back at
me through the the light of
dawn that can be seen from
the years that have passed be,
reflections that once were
un-seen.

http://www.amazon.com/Unhidden-Reflections-Heart-Bathsheba-Dailey/dp/0615612318/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
 

No comments:

Post a Comment