Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Visit Ms. Marge's Classroom

http://www.ms-marge.com/

WELCOME TO MS. MARGE'S CLASS ROOM

Ms Marge Offers her Expertise of Thirty Years of Teaching Preschool Students 

Margaret Arvanitis resides in Newport, Oregon. She has a degree in Early Childhood Education. She has taught preschool and early elementary for thirty years until her retirement. She owned and taught in the Four To Get Ready Preschool in Fremont, Nebraska for twenty years and in various schools in Oregon, Texas, and California. She now spends her time writing and creating fun books and activities for her blogs. Her short stories have been published in 'Skipping Stones Magazine', 'Totline Teaching Tales', and 'Building Blocks for Bright Beginnings'.  She, as M. C. Arvanitis, has authored such fables as "THE LEGEND OF ELPANDA PAWS, and FORBIDDEN WINGS, A MERMAID'S STORY, as well as a mid grade historical series, HANK OF TWIN RIVERS.  You can find her books at Smashwords.com and Amazon.com.
~~~~~~~
Teachers, I hope you get some fun ideas for your students to enjoy. Passing along my stories and activities to those precious little ones we call students gives me much enjoyment and so  now I can face retirement. Cool You can find the Fall/October activity page on the upper left menu. I will add other pages as the year progresses. I value any comment you may leave (see guest check-in page) or leave comment. If you need a project for a specific theme, I may have it in my large file of activities. You can always reach me at my email address below:
margaretarvanitis@gmail.com
AND check out my FB writer's Page.
 http://www.facebook.com/M.C.Arvanitis

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful of you, Mary Ann. thanks thanks and thanks again. Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful website for fun things to do with your children! n x

    ReplyDelete