Friday, November 22, 2013

Amazon Review - Megan: Breadcrumbs For The Nasties Book One (Kindle Edition) by Steven Novak

 
 
 
 
 
5.0 out of 5 stars One of THOSE books., November 20, 2013


This review is from: Megan: Breadcrumbs For The Nasties Book One (Kindle Edition)
Every time I find a book that sounds good I start reading hoping that there is something new and different. Something to make me remember this particular book. I want to be going about my day and have it pop into my head for no reason at all. That is the kind of book and author that get me hooked. This is definitely one of those books.

Steven Novak has done an excellent job taking a handful of the most overused themes and making them completely his own.

My only complaint is that I have to wait for the next book.

http://www.amazon.com/Megan-Breadcrumbs-For-Nasties-Book-ebook/dp/B00EFEXO1E/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment