Tuesday, December 10, 2013

HAVE YOU STOPPED BY MS. MARGE'S CLASSROOM ?

Click on the link below and see what's happening in the classroom:

http://www.ms-marge.com/

          There's a teacher (Ms. Marge) behind all these kindergarden students listening to a story. :)
PreSchool Teachers, those precious little ones we call students gave me much enjoyment for over thirty years. Because of them I developed these fun poems, songs, book, activities. You can find activity pages on the upper left menu. I freely share them with you. In the TEACHERS page you will find ideas on how to run a happy classroom. I will add other pages as the year progresses. BEFORE you leave this site please open the guest check-in page and leave a note, or leave comment. And if you copy to use any of the activities all I ask is that you leave a comment on how you use them and did they work for you. Come back often .. I often add to each page, and make new pages. If you need a project for a specific theme, I may have it in my large file of activities. You can always reach me at my email address below: margaretarvanitis@gmail.com AND check out my FB writer's Page. http://www.facebook.com/M.C.Arvanitis
Margaret Arvanitis

No comments:

Post a Comment