Thursday, February 20, 2014

Amazon Review of The Briton and the Dane Timeline by Mary Ann Bernal

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read, February 20, 2014
By 
This review is from: The Briton and the Dane: Timeline (Kindle Edition)
I loved Timeline. Gwyneth was not new to me I have followed her life already in Mary Ann Bernal’s Trilogy The Briton and the Dane (Which I can also highly recommend) But in Timeline Dr Franger takes us back on a journey to the Anglo Saxon time in England and Gwyneth comes alive in front of your eyes. This book has everything a good Historical novel should have, intrigue, betrayal, danger and of course love. Mary Ann Bernal’s love for that period is obvious. Her extensive research combined with her passion makes her books compelling reading. I highly recommend this book.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment