Friday, May 16, 2014

FACEBOOK EVENT Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. - Waiting for Harvey by Lydia North

BOOK LAUNCH - Waiting for Harvey by Lydia North
 
I finished reading Waiting for Harvey a little bit ago and I was barely able to put it down the whole time reading it. It was soooooo good. The book had me captured from the very beginning all the way till the end. The writing is fantastic and is a real page turner. I love the way the characters were portrayed...I felt for each and every one of them. I loved reading about Harvey's history and what happened to him. There were a lot of times that I was thinking, "oh my gosh what is going to happen now". This is the first ghost story type book that I think I have ever read and I just totally loved it. You are all in for a treat with this book.
 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment