Thursday, July 2, 2015

Book Launch - The Standing Stone – Silence is Broken by Wendy Steele

A new book…a new beginning

 Wendy Steele Blog 
 
Today is launch day for The Standing Stone – Silence is Broken. This is the second book in the Standing Stone series. It’s longer, faster paced and features the Goddess Ishtar.

Ishtar, or Innana, came into my life over 15 years ago when I picked up a book about goddesses in the children’s library and was inspired to paint her, my first ever water colour. Since moving to Wales, she has been a constant in my life and with her support and guidance, I’ve embarked on a new spiritual and emotional journey.
When I stand beneath the vast skies in rural Wales, the stars from her belt shine on me, reminding me that I’m part of an amazing universe. On wet Welsh days when the weather changes from torrential rain to sunshine in minutes, the rainbow necklace at her throat gives me hope, showering my life with a myriad of colourful blessings.
As Ishtar, the warrior goddess, I carry her with me always.
Eight pointed star, one of the symbols of Ishtar
Eight pointed star, one of the symbols of Ishtar
She inspires me to dance and teach others, even if my classes are depleted. She inspires me to share my stories, even when my book sales are low.
Every day can be a new beginning with the goddess and today begins the life of a new story, sent into the world to be shared.
Embrace Ishtar in your life today.

Amazon UK
Amazon US


Standing Stone Silence Is Broken ebook cover proof
 

No comments:

Post a Comment